Sunday 27 January 2008

Looking back....




January is a time to look back over the last year, assess what is worth repeating, and what is not. The photo at the bottom shows some of our members knitting, drinking tea, knitting, eating cake and knitting, on National Knit in Public Day, 2007. It was a lovely warm day, and we had great fun.
The one at the top was taken at Fibrefest, another lovely day. Also to be repeated, if we get the chance. I was completely bowled over by the volume and variety of yarn, people and skills packed into such a small space. I spent every penny I had on me, and even had to borrow £2 from Jacqui. I know that others in the group felt much the same about the quality of the festival in general.
Hope you like the photos. Linda.

1 comment:

steenie320 said...

I have to say that you are all just such amazing whizzes! And please - stop thanking me - I feel like I have to curtsy! See you all on friday! Christina