Wednesday 16 April 2008

Got some stash?

Hello, all.

I'm looking to tackle my next project and am hoping someone might have some unwanted cotton balls to spare from their stash. I'm looking to knit a bag on 10 and 6 mm needles, and was hoping to use some wool that needs a loving home before buying some new stuff. I'm hoping to find some cotton or cotton wool mix, not too stiff type of stuff. If you have anything that you don't mind parting with, I don't mind about colour, then let me know! :)

2 comments:

steenie320 said...

Hi!
I have LOADS of cotton...but its not cotton/wool mix. It is a little bit stiff too...but I have loads - black, brown, blue, and maybe some other colours too, can't remember. Let me know before friday if you are interested in it! xx

Ness said...

I have lots of black cotton if you want some xx