Monday 2 November 2009

Baby surprise jackets and shawl

I am now addicted to knitting the baby surprise jacket. I thought I had finished with four but found a fabric warehouse in Sturminster Newton - Hensons which sell wool and cheaper buttons. I bought 40 teddy bear buttons and more wool! I finished the forest canopy shawl but decided not to block it as I think it looks better scrunched. The leaves go all square when it is blocked. I have another skein of cobweb yarn and want to do another shawl but preferably one without holes as I keep forgetting to do yarn over needle! Any ideas for patterns gratefully received as I have trawled the internet without success - including Ravelry.



1 comment:

LinDragon said...

Lovely baby jackets,Caro. And you're right.Most lace patterns contain yarn-overs.